- Centrifugal Ductile Iron Pipe
- ISO2531 Ductile Iron Pipe K9
- Cement Mortar Lining
- Ductile Iron Pipe Standard and Application
- T-Type Joint Ductile Iron Pipe
- PU Coating Ductile Iron Pipe
- Ductile Iron Pipe Shipped in Bulk Vessel
- Lifting of Ductile Iron Pipe
- EN598 Ductile Iron Pipe
- Polyethylene Sleeving for DI Pipe
- Restrained Joint Ductile Iron Pipe
- Ductile Iron Jacking Pipe
- EN545 Double Flanged Bend
- EN598 Double Socket Bend
- FBE Coating Double Flanged Bend
- ISO2531 Double Socket Bend
- All Flanged Tee
- EN598 Flange Spigot
- PU Lining Double Socket Bend
- Socket Spigot Reducing Tee with Flanged Branch
- Socket Spigot Reducing Tee with Socket Branch
- Double Flanged Pipe
- Puddle Flanged Pipe
- Cement Mortar Lining for Pipe Fittings
- Blind Flange
- Reducer Flange
Centrifugal Ductile Iron Pipe
We are one of ductile iron pipe suppliers provide centrifugal ductile iron pipe, if you need, welcome to contact us to know more.
- Product Description
Ductile iron pipes possess the nature of iron and the performance of steel and have characteristics of high strength high elongation and corrosion resistance, which is the best choice in today’s world for conveying water and gas safely and reliably.
Production procedure of ductile iron pipe:
Pig iron--Molten iron—Composition adjustment in electric furnace--Spheroidization—Centrifugal casting—Annealing—Zinc coating--Polishing—Hydraulic test—Cement mortar lining (curing/polishing)—External finishing coating and marking—Packing and storage—Shipping to port for Delivery.
We are one of ductile iron pipe suppliers provide centrifugal ductile iron pipe,
Spheroidization and Inoculation
After the molten iron’s spheroidization through the addition of magnesium, the precipitated graphite will change its form from flake to spheroid during solidification, thus avoiding incision of flake graphite to the continuity of iron matrix, so that enabling the ductile iron with excellent ductility, flexibility and impact resistance. Inoculation is an important procedure during production of ductile iron, through which graphite in the ductile iron can become more rounded and refined, so that the spheroidizing level can be elevated, and the pipe wall can become denser in structure; in addition, the product toughness can be improved too. The metal-stream inoculation is performed along with the centrifugal casting simultaneously.
What is ductile iron pipe used for?
Ductile iron pipe is pipe made of ductile cast iron commonly used for potable water transmission and distribution. This type of pipe is a direct development of earlier cast iron pipe, which it has superseded.
Qualified melt iron spheroidized